TypeVisitor Information Point
- Telephone 1: +44 (0)1903 721866
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Look and Sea's website: http://www.lookandsea.co.uk
The official Visitor Information Centre for Littlehampton is located within the Look & Sea Visitor Centre.
While you are there, visit the Harbour Lights Café & Restaurant or the heritage exhibition and viewing tower alongside Littlehampton Harbour and the River Arun. T: +44 (0)1903 721866
Services available include:
- Accommodation information and bookings to quality rated businesses in Sussex by the Sea (A booking fee may apply)
- Advice and Information on things to see and do and places to go in Sussex by the Sea, South East England and the UK;
- Admission tickets for Look & Sea Visitor Centre and its viewing tower;
- Local transport Information.;
- A wide range of gifts, souvenirs, postcards, maps and guide books and lots more.
Littlehampton Visitor Information Centre is open all year round, every day 10am to 4pm (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the tourist information provider's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and opening times.
Address63-65 Surrey Street, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 5AW
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- Family friendly