Sussex by the Sea is easy to navigate by road or on public transport.
If you use a Sat Nav (satellite navigation system), these are the general postcodes you will need to enter to travel between the three main towns:
- BN18 for Arundel;
- PO21 and PO22 for Bognor Regis and surrounding villages
- BN17 and BN16 for Littlehampton and surrounding villages
The A27 and A259 will connect you to the east and the west. The A24/A29 will connect you to the north.
You can also navigate by car or on foot around Arundel, Bognor Regis and Littlehampton using their individual town maps.
- Arun District Council operate several Pay & Display Car Parks in the district's towns and villages. Click on the link for specific Car Park information.
- On street parking is mainly managed by West Sussex County Council
- Shopmobility scooters are available for hire in Bognor Regis and Littlehampton as part of the excellent Shopmobility hire schemes.
Amberley, Angmering, Arundel, Barnham, Bognor Regis, Ford and Littlehampton all have mainline rail stations offering links along the south coast and to the north in the direction of London (Victoria).
Stagecoach Buses operate many local bus services around Sussex by the Sea as well as the Coastliner 700 service which runs regularly between the coastal cities of Portsmouth and Brighton, stopping every half hour or so during the day at Chichester, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton (with connections to Arundel) and Worthing.
Compass Travel run many rural bus services which connect the local villages and towns. See latest timetables here
Traveline - Find the way that best suits you for making your journey using the most up to date information from around the UK for all transport companies.