What's On this February Half Term (16 - 24 February 2019)
Never hear "I'm bored" again. Click on the links below for ideas to inspire you this half term in and around Sussex by the Sea. Contact the organisers direct for more information or to book if necessary.
- Active Communities in the Arun District
- Amberley Museum
- Arundel Museum events
- Arundel Wetlands Centre events including the Sussex Puddle Jumping Championships
- Bognor Regis Town Council Half Term events Mujishan - The Bubbleman - Free entertainment
- Butlin's,Bognor Regis Day Visits
- Hotham Park, Bognor Regis Miniature Railway trains
- Littlehampton Miniature Railway half term trains
- Littlehampton Museum events
- Regis Centre, Bognor Regis What's On
- RSPB Pagham Harbour / Medmerry events
- RSPB Pulborough Brooks events
- South Downs National Park events, including those celebrating 'Dark Skies 2019'
- Weald & Downland Museum events
- What's On in Arundel
- What's On in Bognor Regis
- What's On in Littlehampton
- What's On in West Sussex
10 more ways to have fun for free or at bargain prices
Visit the wonderful museums and galleries in Arundel, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton and Rustington for great activities and 'new' things to discover about our local towns.
FREE Rock Pooling in Bognor Regis and FREE Building Sandcastles - check the tide times for low tide in Bognor Regis and Littlehampton. Best sites to try would be Aldwick, Felpham, Elmer and Clymping
FREE - Relax and enjoy the big skies and seaside breezes on our seaside award winning beaches
FREE - Play hide and seek and other traditional games in our lovely parks and open spaces. Why not pack a picnic and make a day of it?
Digital fun in the fresh air
Pokemon adventures are fun and free once you download the app, although data charges may apply. Read some hints and tips on how to get the best from this great game from West Sussex County Council
GeoCaching too is a great way to discover new places while searching, and hiding 'treasure' using satellite technology. Find out more from the South Downs National Park, but you can find treasure sites in all sorts of locations.
Event Organisers, see how to benefit from FREE promotion for YOUR events here
More and more events are being added all the time at the Sussex by the Sea What's On Calendar, and if you follow us on Facebook and Twitter, you'll see even more news that we share on a whole range of local events.... and more!.
While Sussex by the Sea make every effort to ensure all information on this site is correct at the time of publishing we encourage all visitors to check the event organiser's website or contact them direct before travelling, especially for information relating to prices / tickets, specialist information and event times.
Sussex by the Sea and Arun District Council are not responsible for the content of linked websites .