TypeAttraction - Sport & Leisure
- Telephone 1: +44 (0)1903 725451
- Swimming & Sports Centre website: http://goo.gl/nCXlfJ
- Information supplied by 'Disabled Go':: http://goo.gl/FTGjE5
- Group travel available
- 25 x 6 lane main pool;
- teaching pool with disabled access;
- state of the art Health & Fitness Suite;
- number one swim school in the country;
- meeting and function rooms;
- Sports Dome offering badminton, five a side football, table tennis and much more;
- fitness classes including the popular Zumba.
Littlehampton Swimming & Sports Centre is located right on the seafront, and provides excellent facilities for the local community and visitors to enjoy.
AddressSea Road, Rustington, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN16 2NA
Situated on Littlehampton seafront. Follow the white on brown tourism signs. From the west and the River Arun, walk along The Esplanade or drive along South Terrace, past The Green and The East Beach Cafe. Continue on towards Rustington. The Swimming Centre is just past Norfolk Gardens, facing the seafront.
There is plenty of parking available.
Public Transport Directions
Littlehampton Rail Station is approximately 15 minutes walk away. Head from the rail station past The Look and Sea Centre, along the riverside and along the Esplanade.
Stagecoach buses operate regular local daily services including the Coastliner bus between Portsmouth and Brighton, taking in Bognor Regis and Littlehampton en route.
- Accessible facilities - contact provider for details
- No dogs allowed (except guide dogs)
- Children's facilities - contact provider for details
- Groups welcome
- Coach parking
- On site parking
- Bus stop within walking distance
- Train station within walking distance
- Conference / meeting facilities
In The News