Want to enjoy a more sustainable visit to the Arundel, Bognor Regis, and Littlehampton areas of Sussex? You could try:
- reading a copy of the Sussex by the Sea visitor guide online without resorting to print;
- travelling to the area by train or by bus – with regular connections from London, Gatwick and all along the south coast, you’ll have no trouble getting here without a car;
- getting around without the car – if you do need to drive here, see if you can leave your car at your visitor accommodation and explore the area by foot, bike, boat, bus or train;
- not letting your recycling take a holiday – it’s just as important when you’re out and about. Your visitor accommodation provider is sure to have recycling facilities, so please ask;
- supporting the local shops and food and drink providers during your stay. This in turn will help sustain the local tourism industry for you and others to enjoy in the future. Why not pack a picnic of local produce and eat out in a local beauty spot?