Bognor Regis (East) Beach is a popular site among bathers during summer.
The kids will love playing on the rides and inflatables!
A 2013 Seaside Award winner, Bognor Regis (East) Beach has foreshore officers and a free Kid Care armband scheme during summer.
Play mini golf, visit the bandstand or the Pier, enjoy an ice cream or play on the seafront amusements!
Bognor Regis beaches
Bognor Regis (East)
Proudly flying a Seaside Award again in 2016, this is a sand and shingle beach with friendly Foreshore Officers and a free Kid Care armband scheme during summer, as well as plenty of seaside activities that make for a fun family day out.
- Walk, cycle, skate, push your child's buggy,or just "stand and stare" on the wide flat, shared use promenade.
- get fit in the sunshine with Bognor Regis’ unique Flex on the Beach Fitness Trail;
- give kids of all ages a treat with a ride on the Bognor Regis Promenade Train;
- enjoy a spot of seaside mini golf;
- sail, kayak or windsurf with the Bognor Regis Yacht Club;
- Families with young children to entertain can enjoy the Beach on the Beach, a giant enclosed sandpit right next to the promenade, open for the second season from Spring - October 2016.
Please note, there are dog restrictions in place on this beach over summer. See more information in Beach FAQs.
A popular, primarily shingle beach located along the coast to the west of Bognor Regis Pier.